Your Local Real Estate Connection
I'm a third-generation resident of Duxbury. I was educated in the public school system and have fond memories of my summers growing up on the bay and at the beach. My two grown children have happily done the same. I moved away during my college years, only to find that I truly felt that the South Shore was the best place to live and raise a family. I have been listing and selling homes in the South Shore area for the past 25+ years, with much success in bringing buyers and sellers to a mutually happy conclusion. I joined Coldwell Banker to insure that I would be able to give each and every client the very best personalized service.
I have been in the “Top Ten” for production each year at Coldwell Banker! I have served as a Director for the Plymouth County Board of Realtors, I am a Notary and hold the GRI (Graduate of Realtors Institute), CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) and SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist) designations.
Presently I am a member of the South Shore Business Leaders in Marshfield, Duxbury Business Association and also serve on the town 4th of July Parade Committee. This year we are planning our 121th parade!
I do enjoy working with new people coming into our South Shore area, as well as old friends from my youth. Truly the focus of my business is to help every one of my customers and clients in any way I can!
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
• As a recently widowed elderly person, I needed a real estate agent who would give me professional ease and at the same time understanding of my emotional situation. Nancy was the person. She made me feel very secure each step of the way! E.C.
• Nancy was friendly, professional and on the ball. We felt very comfortable dealing with her. We would recommend her very highly! Nancy’s guidance during the entire process was outstanding! J. & D.M.
-J. & D. M, Client
• We were extremely pleased with all the services and support Nancy provided as we were selling our house. She was always available to answer our many questions and consistently offered sounds advice and information. She was flexible in making appointments and went “above and beyond” in putting us in touch with those who could offer additional services. She was …
-Bill & Marion, Client
• Nancy Reed is an exceptional real estate professional. She multitasks yet also in thinking one further step ahead. She dealt with my buyers, sellers and myself with courtesy and tact. She kept me focused and on track. I will recommend her to any & everyone! L.S.
• Nancy was wonderful. She was responsive and very gracious with her time. I think I asked to have access to the home about a dozen times! Nancy was an excellent communicator throughout the process and she followed up on all inquiries and Seller committed actions. We gained a new Duxbury friend in Nancy! A. & S.F.
-A. & S. , Client